Solution Architect / Leader - SAP - CRM - Sales & Marketing- Large FMCG - Hemel Hempstead
Solution Architect / Leader - SAP - CRM - Sales & Marketing- Large FMCG - Hemel Hempstead benefits required to work in a busy, professional environment.
One of the UKs leading businesses is looking to hire a Solution Leader to come in a report into the Director of IT Director to join them to deliver high quality application support services, cost efficiency, and excellent "end user" experience. This role is focused on proactively leading the architecting and delivery of technology solutions which support the business and functional strategy (Sales & Marketing) using cost effective technology and resource models. A key deliverable will also be to build a team that has credibility across key stakeholders (including external partners) and can sustain a recognisable high performance.
Salary = £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Building IT credibility through capable leadership
- Collaborates and influences the shaping of future functional and programme solutions at senior levels using knowledge, confidence and credibility
- Inspires and drives the Solutions Design & Delivery team to achieve great results at pace
- Evolves professionalism and leadership skills of the team
- Contributes to long-term strategic direction of the wider Solutions Design & Delivery team
- Proactively engages business stakeholders to constantly improve customer experience
- Mentors SDD team members; coaching to enable professional growth, enabling development opportunities, demonstrating clear self-direction and helping to create a quality relevant technology vision
Enabling positive Solution Design & Delivery outcomes
- Evolve technology solutions with market, product and perspectives and knowledge therefore owning the quality of all solutions against stakeholder and change management expectations.
- Provide the overall solution architecture to meet the business requirements on a given project or programme Drive the delivery of cradle to grave solutions from shaping through to testing via quality resources and process
- Ensure the projects are resourced appropriately, utilising the most cost effective mix of resources
- Ensure the architectural principles and quality standards are communicated, understood and enacted
- Own the Application Portfolio Management tool for applications that relate to the applicable domain
- Owns delivery of business enhancements to deliver demonstrable marginal gains with pace
- Owns the IT specific data related to the domain (if any)
- Is responsible for adherence and development of efficient and effective IT processes related to the role.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Key experience in developing Customer Relationship Management, Trade Promotion Management and Business Intelligence solutions & technology platforms (preferably in SAP & Oracle), using business analysis and solution design & delivery competences.
- Has good understanding of commercial strategy preferably in the Consumer Goods industry covering associated business and technology architecture principles, key business processes and emerging trends.
- Has proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels within a complex organisation demonstrating empathy and strength of character.
- Experienced in managing teams of solution delivery resources both internal and external (5+).
- A track record in leading change across architecting and technical delivery disciplines.
- Sales & Marketing knowledge or working alongside/with Sales & Marketing.
- SAP / Oracle Accreditation
- Degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in the delivery of Commercial change / technology project portfolio including solution design and definition