My client a global ecommerce company are looking for a talented solutions architect to join their established team.
They are currently going through an exciting, large scale digital transformation programme and are looking for talented and dedicated people to join the team.
What you will be doing:
Your role will ensure that project/product technical options are considered and recommended approaches are clearly designed with valuable solutions. All project/product technical issues and risks should be managed appropriately and resolved. Be the central point of contact on architecture matters, liaising with all stakeholders, from business leads to technical infrastructure teams, data, integration, security, service introduction and solution designers, both locally and with Group teams. Support the Enterprise team on agreed roadmaps, strategy and technical recommendations and evaluations. Ensure alignment of solutions with Group policy by implementing core digital capabilities of API´s, Big Data and Cloud services.
- Experience of working across borders with multi-cultural teams.
- Ability to understand user requirements and influence decision making at all levels to ensure best outcome for the group
- Ability to prioritise high workloads
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, fluent in English, further languages would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and flexible
- Resiliency, collaboration and a 'can do, will do' attitude
- Forward thinking with an emphasis on continuous improvement, to identify opportunities for efficiencies and where the team can add further value
- Experience of integration approaches and their application in a highly complex heterogeneous environment including SOA and API approaches; to be comfortable with architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design.
- Experience of architecting applications for Cloud (Amazon Web Services).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience of delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- Experience of an architectural notation framework for requirements definition and for systems design, preferably TOGAF and UML.
- Experience with delivering solutions for travel, hospitality retail or corporate services platforms.
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.
- Working on application architectures for mobile technologies.
This client offer a great benefit structure alongside an exciting and vibrant culture
If you are interested in the above, please apply.