Solution / Data Architect - Data / 12 Month Project - London
Montash are engaged with an internationally recognised brand based in the City of London, which are looking for an experienced Solution / Data Architect who has extensive experience with Data Warehousing, BI and end to end implementation of them areas.
The Role: Solution / Data Architect
- Recognise the skills to employ and take responsibility for the assurance of supplier solutions
- Applying architectural and engineering concepts to design solutions which meet business requirements, bearing in mind scalability - maintainability - security - reliability - flexibility - availability & manageability
- Responsible for engaging with the business representatives and supporting in the translation of business necessities into a solution vision, and recognising a solution architecture to deliver it
Key skills & project experience required for this Solution / Data Architect:
- ETL - Extract, Transform and Load
- Data Warehousing
- Data Modelling
- BI Implementation
- Data Lake - Especially from a BI environment and ETL scenario
We are looking for a Solution / Data Architect to be based in City of London, you will be required onsite for 5 days per week with some minimal travel such as once a month. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.
Keywords: Solution / Data / Architect / ETL / data Warehousing / Data Lake / Data Modelling / BI / Contract / London