Project Manager required. A Solution Workstream Project Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients who are based in the West Midlands. The Project Manager will own the plan for delivering a JLR policy-compliant GDPR solution for the regulatory deadline and ensure the Solution Design deliverables fall within time, cost, budget, quality and risk parameters endorsed by Programme Steering.
The Project Manager will be responsible for capturing, recording and reporting risks and issues that impact the time, budget, quality or risk of the GDPR solution. The Project Manager will ensure cross-programme dependencies are identified, managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained, while managing change control effectively for the workstream's deliverables.
The Project Manager will report on the status of the workstream against time, cost, budget, quality and risk and ensure that solution requirements are fit-for-purpose and accepted by the implementation teams as soon as practically possible.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Organising the workstream working group meetings
- Supporting the Solution Design owner in having the appropriate functional representatives effectively participating in the solution design
- Liaising with the other Workstream Leads and Solution Execution Leads to accelerate the solution design where possible and output fit-for-purpose requirements/specifications as soon as possible for execution
- Assisting the Solution Design Owner to prioritise on the requirements that present the highest risk to GDPR policy compliance and identifying expedient solutions where appropriate
- Participating in and contributing to central programme team meetings
- Work with the Programme Planner to produce an integrated plan that takes account of interdependencies
- Signing off deliverables in collaboration with the workstream owner and other stakeholders
- Coaching members of the project team in overcoming obstacles to the successful execution of their project roles
The Project Manager will have the following:
- Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Accomplished in leading cross-functional change across business and technical functions
- Exposure to business architecture design, business process design or both
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies Highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment
- Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management and resource planning
- Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS project Line management or team leader experience
- Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations Diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions
- Experience of Programme and project level financial management
- Experience of defining and delivering benefits realisation for projects and programme
- Training and coaching of Project Managers and PMO staff Knowledgeable and experienced in efficient
If you are a good fit then please apply ASAP as this is an urgent role.