An industry leading FMCG based in London is currently seeking a Solution Architect for their Global Business services division.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the definition and design of key enterprise solution architecture to meet project-based requirements aligning to the IT strategy and architecture standards by functional area.
Key Role Requirements
- Analyse the potential application technology options, conducting fit-gap analysis.
- Leading the design phase and directing solution delivery.
- Understand and communicate the importance of Global Solution Architecture within the company
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architects to ensure that the solution is in line with the enterprise architecture roadmap as well as the business requirements.
- Establish communication between the regions and global IT stakeholders
- Take ownership of design integration components in line with the overall integration strategy
- Solution Architecture definition, design and execution
- Provide specialist guidance information to support and assist functions and improving procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in Application, Integration, Data and Technology Strategy and design
- Experience in Solution Architecture methods and tools with a good appreciation of Enterprise Architecture methods and tools
- Experience an understanding of issues associated with the business model of an international company
- Have a good understanding of industry leading tools on the market in relation to Solution Architecture
- Demonstrated engagement with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Effective communication with management at all levels within the business up to CxO level
- 6-8 years' experience in a Solution Architect position
- Relevant degree required i.e. computer design