Solutions architect/ Solution architect
Montash is currently retained by a leading SatComs organisation based in London who are looking to source and secure a Solutions Architect for their Global Government and Business Unit. This role sits in a team of Architects who Develop cutting edge solutions and influence this companies product base for the L-Band and new Global Xpress (GX) satellite based networks.
- Support the conceptualisation, architecting and development of new products, services and solutions in response to customer needs (articulated and unrealised).
- Deliver timely prototype solutions (rapid prototyping) to characterise performance and allow third party evaluation (both internally and by the customer) prior to full product / solution development.
- Generate novel ideas and alternative network uses for the whole range of the portfolio, to provide high quality solutions and compelling offers into the market place.
- Contribute to the development of applications that provide innovative, positive user experience associated with G2 Products / Service Offers and solutions (platforms include SEP, iOS, Android…)
- Uphold/generate design principles and guidance for the overall architecture of a project (technical infrastructure, data, hardware and software integration) and maintain quality end-to-end documentation and process delivery.
- Gather data and contribute to business plans associated with concepts and solutions appropriate to the scale of investment for approval by the business.
- Provide high quality training, technical guidance and support materials for the Training Academy, who are responsible for creating training packages for offers.
- Carry out any other related duties as requested by the Head of Solutions Architecture or VP Offer Development.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree level education
- Must have at least "5 years" of experience in Solution Design and Architecture in relevant industry
- Architecture Framework experience (ideally TOGAF)
- Knowledge of IP networks and/or telecommunication systems
- Good influencing and persuasion skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Good organisational/project/stakeholder management skills.
- Good interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
If this exciting role sounds of interest or for a talk around the market in general please contact Chloe Winterhalter on 0207 014 0230 or email Chloea@montash.com