Role: Solution Architect
Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire
Salary: £45-60K + bens + 21% pensions
Our client an insurance company seek 20 solution architects as they have a £300M portfolio of change, super exciting times for them and at the forefront of technology. If you or anyone you know would be keen please do forward your CV to me ASAP!!!
The role is expected to;
- Define end-to-end solutions for IT change.
- Create designs that are fit for purpose from a functional, non-functional, service, and security point of view.
- Deliver solutions that progress the overall architecture journey and are aligned to the companies IT Strategy.
- Comply with standards, design approaches and governance.
Key aspects of the role:
Solutions and Assurance:
- Create solutions and design for projects to meet company standards for technology and ensure they meet our ambitions for availability, security, resilience and performance.
- Produce design options with associated costs, benefits and risks to enable investment decisions.
- Work with product owners, architects, development teams and other project colleagues to agree trade-offs between, long-term and short term goals.
- Responsible for the integrity of the end-to-end technical solution, including transition states used to achieve the target state.
- Shape and estimate IT initiatives and feature team sprints, ensuring that component parts deliver against business outcomes.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Excellent design skills.
- Strong knowledge of end to end project lifecycle methodologies (mainly agile).
- Strong technical experience. This maybe broad experience with the ability to apply it across a variety of customer and business scenarios; or strong domain specialisms to maximise the benefit of technology in key areas e.g. Infrastructure, Business Intelligence, Pensions.
- Financial acumen to support development of business cases and to inform key design decisions.
- Ability to balance long-term direction and necessary short term goals.
- Good communication skills with the ability to provide technical guidance to peers and project colleagues.
- Strong personal impact and influence.
- Good stakeholder and relationship management.
- Leadership skills.
If you possess the above and have superb communication skills apply NOW!!!