My client a global digital e-commerce agency is looking for an experience Solution Architect to join a past pace fast growing team. Having experience within E-commerce / Digital is a distinct advantage.
- Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Develop and maintain a model of Application and underlying infrastructure architecture
- Lead the organisation in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organisational change and support business process design.
- Understand and support to software architecture design and support offshore development team in developing solutions
- Estimate cost, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development and support
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts and Customer experience architects to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
- Document as-is and future solutions by producing standard IT architecture artefacts as high level technical design and low level technical design
Skills and experience
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organisation strategy and ability to design information systems to delivery that strategy
- Experiencing in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly document management, collaboration and content management.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Some experience of with working with board level stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organisational benefit
- Strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc
- Experience with Web Cloud solutions
- Experience with eCommerce or in Automotive industry
- A minimum of five years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect, or other hands on leadership role ideally for a major consultancy or system integrator.
If you are interested please apply now.