Solutions Architect - London - £75,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client a FTSE 100 Global Insurance company who has a revenue over £50billion are actively seeking an Solutions Architect to join their Global Architecture team.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for defining end to end solutions for IT change as well as creating designs that are fit for purpose and delivering solutions that progress the overall architecture journey.
- Proven experience working as a Solution Architect
- Broad Technical experience working on both applications and infrastructure projects
- Excellent design skills.
- Strong knowledge of end to end project lifecycle methodologies (mainly agile).
- Good stakeholder and relationship management.
- Previous Insurance or Financial Services experience is preferred.
- Create solutions and designs for projects to meet standards for technology
- Produce design options with associated costs, benefits and risks.
- Responsible for the integrity of the end-to-end technical solution, including transition states used to achieve the target state.
- Shape and estimate IT initiatives and feature team sprints, ensuring that component parts deliver against business outcomes.
- Provide leadership on key designs to ensure the long term strategic goals of IT are met
- Ensure design artefacts are produced and peer review the design artefacts of others.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to less experienced team members as required.
- Contribute to the Solution Architecture community leading on or participating in initiatives to improve approach to design.
If this Solution Architect role is of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV.