Solutions Architect - .NET - Central London - £85,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client is a financial services organisation with a revenue of £3.6 billion are actively seeking a Solutions Architect to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to work on a greenfield project
This role will also offer the opportunity to work from home 1 or 2 days per week.
The Solutions Architect role is critical in the success of these changes and is charged with building out the solution design for the given high-level scope. The Solutions Architect also act as an advisor to the projects on how to deliver solutions whilst maintaining quality controls and aligning to the strategic enterprise architecture vision.
- Experience in designing complex solutions
- Experience working with Commercial-Off-the-Shelf and bespoke solutions
- Experience of Microsoft Technologies
- Systems integration (ESB, Microservices) architecture
- Agile delivery experience
- Design solution architectures against initiative scope
- Collaborate with wider team including Business Analyst and Tech Lead
- Contribute to the assessment of vendors and build options as appropriate
- Review and elaborate initiative scope, challenging as appropriate
- Attends appropriate committees/forums
- Ensures key principal risks are assessed and monitored, managed and controlled effectively aligned to the banks risk appetite
- Responsible for ensuring IT & Change governance is followed
- Ensure the adherence to IT security policies, in accordance with risk appetite
- Ensure solutions are aligned and reported to the enterprise vision
If this Solutions Architect role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
Solution Architect - .NET - Central London - £85,000