My client, a global financial services provider in Northampton are looking for a Solutions Architect / Designer to join them on a permanent basis moving from their legacy estate to a cloud based solution.
The role is in three parts:
- Responsible for creating technology solutions, architectural visions, proofs of feasibility and solutions impacts assessments to meet business requirements in line with Group IT Strategies and Architectures.
- Works with external partners and suppliers to deliver require business services and products.
- Pro-actively researches relevant technologies and demonstrate their benefits by developing POCs where necessary
- Has experience of and is conversant with migration from legacy estate delivery to cloud based solutions (e.g. AWS), DevOps practices and agile delivery methods.
Advice & Guidance
- Provides advice and guidance to business and technology stakeholders in shaping the portfolio of technology solutions to support business needs
- Maintains detailed awareness of, takes fully into account, and promotes throughout the organisation, any relevant statutory, internal or external regulations, standards and codes of good practice. Is capable of contributing to the definition of such regulations, standards and codes.
- Actively contributes to the development and promotion of the technology organisation.
- Working closely with the relevant Lead Solutions Designers and Chief Architecture Owners supports the creation of an appropriate IT strategy (AWS Cloud migration) for the business.
- Influences the relevant business strategy to maximize the effective use of technology to drive customer value.
- Maintains knowledge of relevant technical skills at the highest level. Builds relationship with manufacturers, supply channels and SI partners.
Please get in touch as soon as possible.