Sourcing Analyst required. A Sourcing Analyst is required by one of Montash's clients, who are an FMCG company, based in London on an initial three month contract.
The Sourcing Analyst will be required to source to settle transformation that sits across Procurement, LEX and GBS. Workstreams are delivering Target Operating Model, Business Case for transformation, Technology and SI. The role would support the sourcing process of each of the workstreams.
The Sourcing Analyst's responsibilities will include:
- Support the sourcing process of each workstream
- Lead any consolidation of documentation, excels, data for analysis to support team preparations
- Analyse and interrogate data to understand key information
- Support and sometimes manage the relationships and communications with suppliers and the logistics that sits around the sourcing process
The Sourcing Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with Data Analysis, Cleansing and Consolidation
- Understanding of Procurement/Sourcing processes
- Advanced Excel including Vlookup
- Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Procurement technology (nice to have)
- Experience working with suppliers (nice to have)
If you are a good fit please apply immediately.