Montash have been retained by a Leading British Retailer to source a Senior SQL Analyst to join a business critical supply chain programme.
You will join their "insight team" to join their programme, which aims to improve stock availability, by driving forward better planning. You will improve the way that the stock plans match their target sales plans, and look at critical areas where they are currently hitting problems.
You will work with process experts and other SQL analysts to look at the data that is available, understand the KPI's and suggest changes based on your observations. You will then develop tooks to support these processes.
- Experience in tool building
- 4-5 years experience SQL
- Strong Excel Experience
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Highly analytical, ability to analyse data to a very high standard
- Ability ito visualise data and make suggestions on process improvements
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and understand the wider areas of the business
- Visualisation tools
- Spotfire nice to have but not essential
SQL / Excel / analytics / supply chain / retail / spotfire / tibco / dashboards / access / data base / vba / automation / sql server / forecast