Montash have been engaged by a leading British Company looking for a SQL Data Analyst based in the heart of West London. You will be a key part of a global supply chain planning Project. It is a 6 month role with a chance of extension for up to 1 year or more. THIS CANDIDATE MUST HAVE SUPPLY CHAIN / RETAIL / LOGISTICS AND PLANNING EXPERIENCE.
You will join their supply chain programme, which aims to improve stock availability, by driving forward better planning. You will improve the way that the stock plans match their target sales plans, and look at critical areas where they are currently hitting problems.
You will work with process experts and other SQL analysts to look at the data that is available, understand the KPI's and suggest changes based on your observations. You will then develop tools to support these processes.
- Experience in tool building
- 4-5 years' experience in SQL
- Strong Excel Experience
- Reporting experience
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Highly analytical, ability to analyse data to a very high standard
- Ability to visualise data and make suggestions on process improvements
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and understand the wider areas of the business
- Visualisation tools
- Spotfire nice to have but not essential
sql / excel /vba / data analysis / data / spotfire / visualisation / reporting