SQL DBA required. A SQL DBA is required by one of Montash's clients, who are a leading consultancy, based in Hemel Hempstead on an initial three month contract.
The SQL DBA will to join a fast-paced and ambitious team and be responsible for the management and administration of databases. The SQL DBA will oversee the day to day running of the application and database tasks such as housekeeping, administration, maintenance and security.
The SQL DBA's key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, supporting and administering core application and database systems in compliance with SLAs
- Assisting in the delivery of Date Centre project plans
- Assisting Projects with system and database design, implementation, support and understanding requirements set out by the team
- Ensure releases are implemented following proven release and deployment process
- Managing, planning and implementing processes
The SQL DBA will have the following skills & attributes:
- Application Support experience
- Working knowledge and experience of MS SQL Server 2012 and 2016 databases
- In-depth understanding of database related tools and techniques (SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server profiler, Activity Monitor)
- In-depth knowledge of security and administration of MS SQL Server
- Strong administration skills
- SC Cleared
If you are a good fit for this then please apply immediately.