Our client a FTSE 250 financial services organisation based in Ilford are seeking a Senior SQL Database Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The Senior SQL DBA will be responsible for providing 2nd/3rd line support and development to the business encompassing design, implement, strategy and operations.
- Broad understanding of database theory, design and development.
- Experience of SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS or reporting/ BI tools such as Qlikview, Tableau
- Knowledge of alerting for SQL infrastructure
- All aspects of SQL (2008/12,14 and 16) operations, including support, design and data build
- Maintenance and task management; updates, bug fixes, routine patching, housekeeping
- Understanding and administrating high availability and fault tolerance to ensure highest possible service uptime
- Assist application teams by providing a robust and high stable database platforms
- Ensure that all internal process and governance is followed
- Ensure security and risk are the fundamental foundations for design, decision and delivery
- Provide expert level factual consultancy for operations and presales to the rest of the technical SME's
- Documentation creations and management
If this Senior SQL Database Administrator (DBA) is of interest then please respond with an up to date CV.
Senior SQL DBA: Ilford, London - £65,000 base + benefits