Montash have been engaged by a Financial Services Company based in the Essex Area to source a SQL developer to work on a Regulatory Reporting Project.
The project is mid way through, and there is limited development left to do, however, it is not live and still in testing so you will be working on Defect resolution and New Functionality as well as working on system testing, taking data and putting it into a test system and then supporting when it has gone live.
- 3 years experience of querying and analysing data sources in a Microsoft Environment to understand data and determine logic for data transformation
- Experience of working with Microsoft data integration tools and/or EDW Design and development
- Ideally experience working Financial Services or within other regulated environments
- Regulatory Reporting Experience preferred
- Data Transformation and Migration from external Sources
- Planning and executing database related deployments
- Ticket Management
- SQL Server2008R2/2012/2016
- T SQL
- Performance Tuning and best practice
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modelling (OLAP/OLTP)
- BI Concepts and Theory
Nice to Have: Scripting Experience (VB Script, C#, VB.Net)