SQL Developer - SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL - Brentwood - Up to £70,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client is a FTSE 250 financial services organisation with a revenue of £3.6billion that is going through a large transformation and as such is an exciting time to join the business.
They are currently seeking a SQL Developer with experience working in a Microsoft environment to join their team based in Brentwood.
- SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016
- Performance tuning & best practises
- Proficient in data analysis, defect identification and resolution
- Support IT Data Manager and Head of IT in the areas of specification, estimation and testing of development deliverables
- Responding to allocated tickets, providing a timely and appropriate response to problems
- Resolve all development tasks within the specified timeframe
- Contribute to the continuous development of the team
- Documentation creation and management
- Identifies and investigates data quality/integrity problems, determines impact and provides solutions to problems
- Ensure security and risk are the fundamental foundations for design, decision and delivery
If this SQL Developer role is of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV
SQL Developer - SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL - Brentwood - Up to £70,000