Engaging with multiple teams within the IT Services department you will need strong communication skills. You will need administering and troubleshooting skills within a SQL Server environment to be able to maintain IT systems.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who has experience of working with high transactional SQL Servers. They will be able to support, operate and manage Databases within IT systems as well as the ability to provide IT disaster recovery plans.
- Building SQL Server Solutions
- Ability to work cross functionally to meet business goals
- Programming /scripting languages including Powershell
- Database modelling
- Consolidating databases
- Working with Technology Management, SDM's and Architecture Teams
- Working with ITIL framework
- Experience of SQL Server 2012
- Business Intelligence platforms including SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Translating to and from technology and business language
- Understanding of security practices including PCI regulations
SQL Server 2012 DBA