Love working with data and turning it into action? Have a passion for customer success? We are looking for someone that wants to combine both of those passions as a Data Analyst to join our client's team! We're looking for someone that is analytical, detail-oriented, and has a passion for success operations to work with a cross-functional team to use data to improve customer retention and key business processes.
My client is a pioneer in the DOT COM boom and they are undergoing a very large IT Transformation Program, they have invested heavily in the Business Intelligence, and as such it is an exciting time to join the business.
- Use data to improve the customer experience or drive business decisions by conducting data mining on user behaviour, team interactions, or pursuing and identifying "hunches" buried within the data.
- Partner with our Engineering BI team to build out a customer retention model using our existing toolset or building out new ones. This includes identifying gaps, problems, and inaccuracies in continuing effort to improve the model.
- Become a subject matter expect into customer data insights and trends.
- Assemble, execute and summarize data analyses and synthesizing findings into recommendations.
- Support the Customer Success organization in providing reporting and analytics on customer data.
- Translate research and analysis questions into large scale data queries.
- Solve complex problems by gathering and distilling web, financial, and behavioural data into actionable findings.
- BA or BS in Statistics, Computer Science, Decision Science/Modelling, Math, or quantitative-focused area of study.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- A minimum of one year in a results/data-driven organization, with a proven track record of providing data-driven actionable insight.
- 1-3 years Web experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analyst or Web Analyst (exposure to Webtracking, DataWarehouse, Hadoop/Big data, MongoDB and others, would be beneficial).
- Advanced Excel user. Must be highly proficient in formula creation, vlookups, and pivot analysis.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as contribute to a team.
- Passion for cloud technologies. Salesforce, Zendesk, BI tools, and other Software-as-a-Service a plus.
- Highly advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience interrogating databases and systems using SQL and/or other tools to obtain answers.
- Good oral, written, communication and presentation skills (Fluent in English & German).
- Working knowledge of at least one analytics-related language: Python, R, Matlab, etc.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in Germany & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
Ms Dynamics / Salesforce.com / Siebel / SAGE / SAP CRM /SFDC
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.