Job titles: Business Relationship Manager, Business Networking Manager, Business Advisor, IT Business Partner, Purchasing Business Partner.
Key Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain, Networking, Relationships, Strategy, Transformation,
Montash are collaborating with a world renowned automotive organisation. They are looking for individuals to help align the purchasing and IT areas of the business. Collaborating both the business strategy and industry best practice. The role would entail developing relationships with business colleagues in a reliable advisory capacity. Change, transformation and long-term vision will be a key responsibility of the Business Relationship Manager.
- Engage functional business teams to understand their objectives and strategy.
- Manage effective partnerships with internal and external contacts.
- Identify opportunities for solution improvement by assessing IT capability and effectiveness.
- Leverage network to ensure best practise ideas in business areas.
- Collaborate between business and IT to ensure projects and programmes are set up to deliver against IT roadmap and shaped for success.
- Provide an IT oversight re: business engagement / escalations.
- Maintain 3-5 year business aligned IT roadmap for change taking into account agreed target state architecture
- Strong experience in engaging with a Purchasing/Supply Chain business environment.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement, through to the most superior.
- Strong experience in Programme Management and Business Analysis is essential.
- Previously led IT Strategy, roadmap development and programme delivery.
- Conceptual understanding of IT architecture principles.
To discuss this and any future opportunities please call Montash at 02070140230