Support Analyst required. Support Analyst required by market leading company based in Exeter. As Support Analyst you will be responsible for supporting their enterprise business systems both remotely and locally, working in a busy helpdesk environment.
The Support Analyst will provide analysis, diagnosis and resolution of 1st / 2nd line incidents and service requests via phone, email and face to face contact.
The Support Analyst will have proven track-record resolving a broad variety of 1st line and 2nd line support tasks, and posses in depth knowledge of working in Windows Server environments, Active Directory, Windows 7, Outlook, MS Office, and basic networking skills.
To summarise, the Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive 1st / 2nd line support skills
- Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010 and Active Directory
- Remote desktop management tools
- Detailed understanding of PC, laptop and BlackBerry hardware
- Broadband, WiFi and home ISP router technology
- Local and network printing devices
- Mobile devices, e.g. BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, etc.
If you are currently looking to work for a company where contractors are treated as integral parts of the team, and you wish to develop your technical skills then please apply with CV immediately.