Support Analyst - London - £400-£420 - Urgent - French speaker
Montash have been engaged by a Leading Investment back, who require a Support Analyst for a 6-month contract based in London.
I am looking for a Support Analyst to work on the trading application. This role is dedicated to the support of the ETF activity. A key requirement is the high level of responsiveness to production.
In Summary, the essential skills required for the Support Analyst:
- Must be fluent in French - to liaise with their headquarters.
- Strong knowledge of Linux (including development/debugging, scripting, and networking)
- Good knowledge and experience of Python scripting
- Good understanding of C++ code
- Work with traders/research on the requirements and development of new features/applications
- Develop tools that help ensure systems are reliable and efficient
- Ensure trading systems are up and running at all times
- Experience in supporting a trading platform in a live production environment
Please get in touch if you are available and ready to take on you next challenge. This is a big role but highly rewardable. Please contact Ashleya@montash.com or 0207 014 0231