Montash is currently seeking a Tender Coordinator to join an industry leading client on a permanent basis.
As the Tender Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- The sale of services and the continual business development
- Initiating client contact and account management tasks
- Compiling proposals & tenders
- Maintaining knowledge on new techniques/ technologies in positioning
- Maintaining and developing client relations
- Providing advice on marketing material to aid business development
The ideal candidate will be resilient, flexible and have a hands-on and thorough approach to all business activity.
You enjoy working in a dynamic, technological environment with a commercial drive and like to combine your operational capabilities with strong technical knowledge and have the ability to translate our clients' needs into operational requirements.
This role will include travel elements within the Netherlands and also internationally when required for client engagement.
- B.Sc. / Degree level education (e.g. Geomatics, Hydrography, Land Survey, Geodesy, Geology, Geophysics or Engineering)
- Min. 3 years experience in a commercial or operational role within the survey industry
- Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
- Dutch residency or readiness to relocate to the Netherlands