Systems Analyst / Developer - Scientific Data Management Systems
Montash have been engaged by a Global Manufacturing Organisation to source and secure a Systems Analyst/Developer, experienced in Scientific Data Management Systems.
The Systems Analyst/Developer will need to have demonstrable experience in the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a strong background in database design, implementing Scientific Data solutions. You will also have experience writing technical documentation to GxP standards.
- Excellent Data experience - Data Management, Data Mapping, Data Governance
- Statistical Reporting Skills - SQL, SAS, Crystal
- Experience of full SDLC in a scientific environment for a global organisation
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV) awareness - GAMP5/GxP
- Good knowledge of Data Standards & Governance
This is an urgent requirement for a Systems Analyst/Developer, experienced in Scientific Data Management Systems. Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation and the appropriate consultant will reach out to you.