Montash are partnered with a global health care organisation based in the Nuremberg area as they look to secure an experienced Systems Engineer to assist them with complex distributed systems.
The successful candidates would be working alongside a small task force and would be required on site at the beginning to ramp up and also for meetings throughout the contract.
- Strong commercial background working on complex distributed systems
- Experience in both Windows and Linux is essential
- Ability to take a "bigger picture" approach - architectural mindset
- Knowledge of Packet Management, High Availability, Hardware, Virtualisation, Load Balancing, Networking, Patching, Performance Monitoring, Cluster management, Database Administration, Firewalls, DNS, and Systems Optimization and Design required
- English speaking essential
- Immediate start