Our client specialises in building databases and models. They are looking for an experienced Tableau developer to start immediately.
Our multinational Software client is looking for a Developer to be responsible for the design, development, testing, implementations and support of Business intelligence (BI).
- Define, create and deliver accurate and relevant dashboard in Tableau which provide insights into departmental performances. Also, how performance can be improved, and that are easy to use by all users
- Improvise on visualisations available using the data from the company
- Build and maintain executive level reports and dashboards
Required Skills & Experience:
- Highly proficient in Tableau
- Able to build, maintain and edit dashboards and reports
- Strong of SQL skills
- Experience in BI Reporting.
- Good experience with Tableau visualizations, dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Data warehouse concepts Star-schema dimensional modelling, Snow flake etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tableau scripting/Rest API
- Experience in developing Tableau workbooks
If you suit the above criteria please submit your up to date CV to email@example.com