Technical Architect - Developer - 3/6 Month Contract, 24 Month Programme - London
Montash are engaged with an internationally recognised brand based in the City of London, who are looking for an experienced Technical Architect who comes from a Development background (.Net or Java).
The Role: Technical Architect - Developer
- As an Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that Solution Architecture are fit for purpose and will be working with key stakeholders
- As a Technical Architect, you will be hands on defining leading the design and governing the solution
- Day to day work with internal and external consultancies ensuring the solution meets technical vision
- Building a development capability using state-of-the-art Agile / DevOps approaches
Experience required for this Technical Architect - Developer:
- Development background with .Net or Java
- End to end Solution Design
- Data architecture : Integration : App development
We are looking for a Senior Technical Architect who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty when it comes to being hands-on. A broad understanding of technologies is essential, along with experience working with various development methodologies and business functions.
The client is looking for a Technical Architect to be based in City of London and you will be required onsite for 5 days per week with some minimal travel such as once a month. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.
Keywords: Technical Architect / Solution Architect / Software Developer / Integration / Data / Application Development / .Net / Java / Contract / London