Technical Analyst - Bedfordshire - 3 month contract
I have been engaged by a global travel organisation who require a Technical Analyst for a 3-month Contract in Bedfordshire.
As the Technical Analyst, you will act as on-site resource and presence to assist with BAU works as required by the business around areas such as but not limited to requesting changes, cabling and patching as required, application support and facilitating escorted access to our production data centre.
Essential skills for the Technical Analyst:
- An understanding of networking principles, TCP/IP, routing, VLANs, load balancers
- Knowledge of firewall rules and network security principles
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative and escalate issues as necessary
- Service oriented and customer focused, experience of working in a supporting role within a technical team
- Awareness of deploying, administering and troubleshooting Windows server and client
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft, VMware, storage, networking and Citrix skills
- Logical and Analytical
- Manage workload and meet deadlines
If you are an Technical Analyst looking for a new challenge then please get in touch with me on 0207 014 0239 or Ashleya@montash.com