Montash have been engaged by a Leading Organisation that is seeking a Technical Architect to join their strong function.
The organisation has a stellar reputation worldwide within its industry and is looking for a strong candidate to play a key role with the ongoing development and support of the company's Net solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Director of Platforms to deliver .Net service technology roadmap(s)
- Technical architect on .Net development activities with responsibility for architecture and design
- Work closely with the business and technology teams to deliver high quality solutions aligned to the product roadmap
- Provide technology and product development leadership
- Act as a technology ambassador for Microsoft technology solutions
- Line management of a team of software engineers
- Involvement in recruitment and development of team members
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in the design and implementation of multi-tiered solutions
- Great knowledge of Microsoft .Net version 4.0 - also including WinForms, ASP.Net and WPF
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Previous experience of working with 3rd party development teams
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant position
- Ability to prioritise own work to ensure targets are met whilst also overseeing team progress
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Good initiative with the ability to suggest alternatives and think outside of the box
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
Montash Associates acts as an employment agency/business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on +44 207 014 0230 or email at email@example.com.