Technical Architect - Integration
£70-75k Base + 20% Bonus + Package
Montash have been engaged by an industry leading multi-national organisation who are currently building a new Enterprise Integration Services Team where you will be a key member.
Acting as a key technical knowledge point for the new integration platform, you'll work closely with the Enterprise & Solution Architects, other Technical Architects and third-party teams to expertly manage the integration technology roadmap and deliver quality integration solutions for our strategic portfolio of change.
The Enterprise Integration Services team is a newly formed central IT team that delivers integration solutions for multiple projects. . Having just invested in a new real-time service based integration technology we are now actively building the new green-field integration platform & capability to enable the new generation systems.
You will be playing a central part in shaping the new Enterprise Integration capability required to underpin the major Transformation Programme.
Working in a collaborative environment you will demonstrate experience of designing and delivering integration service based solutions for large scale programmes, in an ecommerce retail or similar environment.
As an Integration Technical Architect, you'll need:
- Strong technical knowledge and practical experience in the Integration EAI and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) fields, including API and event driven integration
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Java, JBoss Fuse and Camel technologies
- Knowledge of and a pragmatic approach to architectural frameworks and best practices
- Knowledge and experience of architecting high volume transactional integration solutions
- A flexible approach and ability to provide creative and pragmatic solutions to problems
- Familiarity with SDLC models, and a good appreciation of Agile methodologies
If this excellent opportunity is of interest please get in touch. Send your CV to Barty@montash.com or call Barty Isola on 02070140230