Technical Architect required. Technical Architect required for Montash's client based in Milton Keynes. As Technical Architect you will have a proven track-record working within enterprise infrastructure projects, with demonstrable experience providing technical direction and architectural governance for Office 365 and other Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
With an extensive knowledge of infrastructure analysis, design, and implementation the Technical Architect will have exposure to the following technologies:
- Current valid Security Clearance to SC level
- Experience of architecting Windows Active Directory for Public Sector
- Experience of architecting Windows Active Directory Migrations for Public Sector
- Experience of architecting Office 365 for Public Sector
- Experience of architecting Hybrid Identities and Federation Services for Public Sector
- Experience of migrating Public Sector to Office 365; Specifically Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- Experience of architecting Windows 10 for Public Sector
The Technical Architect will also be a first rate communicator with experience of collecting transforming high level business requirements into full functional specifications and technical/user documentations.
Please note, Having applied the HMRC online employment status assessment tool, the client has deemed the working practices of this engagement as shown to fall outside the scope of the intermediaries legislation (IR35).
If you are available and interested in finding out more then please get in touch with your most recent CV.