Please be aware you must have knowledge of Hybris to be shortlisted for this position.
My client a high availability, high throughput global ecommerce business that has total reliability on its IT systems. The Technical Architect role is responsible for realising the benefits of the software and application architecture in order to meet the business needs. We are looking for a dynamic and solution-driven individual who will roll up their sleeves, to work in tandem with our third-party provider.
In this role, you can great experience in Hybris, be part of an industry first and support through our digital transformation journey.
Providing technical expertise and guidance to development teams (internal and 3rd party providers)
Capitalise the benefits of our Hybris platform
Maintain technical Roadmap of the platform, defining how technologies, frameworks and hosted environment are kept up to date to ensure maximum productivity and cost effectiveness
You will use your substantial knowledge to increase proactivity required to ensure you to contribute to the efficiency, cost savings, service stability, and key performance indicators.
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum of 3-5 years working at a technical architect level, although if you are a senior Hybris developer looking to make a move into architecture e you will be considered.
- Significant commercial experience; high volume & fast paced.
- Depth of knowledge in Java, Spring and Hybris (desirable).
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality technical solution in line with business needs & timescales.
- You will pride yourself on your ability to build key internal and external relationships with stakeholders and peers to facilitate translation of complex technical information into business terms.
- Good understanding of coding best practices for security and performance.
My client is a leading global ecommerce platform who has a stand out culture above their competitors and career growth is something they push for.
Their people are at the heart of their success, so you'll get a competitive salary, staff travel, bonuses linked to your own and the company performance.
If you are interested please apply now.