Montash have been engaged by a Leading Consultancy to source a Storage Technical Architect for an initial 6 month contract based in Coventry working on site a Financial Services Client.
This is a long term role likely to go on for 9 months plus. The background of this project is a Large application migration into a Hybrid Cloud Environment (Data Centre and AWS)
This role covers IBM SAN, including IBM Spectrum Virtualise Storage Management on A9000 or A91xx in a BT CoLo Data Centre. You will be required to work on detailed designs of a backup solution using Commvault with local media agents running in each, backing up a CISCO and UCS VMWare intel platform. Also a Solaris platforms running a combination of Oracle and SQL Server Databases.
Day to Day Tasks
- Responsible for the design and build of technical architecture
- Analyse technical technical issues
- Translate into technical designs
- Identifying deeper issues that need fixing
- Communication with non technical and technical colleagues
AWS experience is essential
Backup Storage experience