Montash have been engaged by a Leading Consultancy to source a Tooling Technical Architect for an initial 6 month contract based in Coventry working on site a Financial Services Client.
This is a long term role likely to go on for 9 months plus. The background of this project is a Large application migration into a Hybrid Cloud Environment (Data Centre and AWS)
This role covers creation of detailed designs, including deployment of solar winds/QRadar/App Dynamics and other monitoring tools defined by the customer. This will include the specification of the platforms required to support the tooling. This role requires 20 percent home working.
Day to Day Tasks
- Responsible for the design and build of technical architecture
- Analyse technical technical issues
- Translate into technical designs
- Identifying deeper issues that need fixing
- Communication with non technical and technical colleagues
Other monitoring tools