Montash have been engaged by a Leading Consultancy to source a Windows Technical Architect for an initial 6 month contract based in Coventry working on site a Financial Services Client.
This is a long term role likely to go on for 9 months plus. The background of this project is a Large application migration into a Hybrid Cloud Environment (Data Centre and AWS)
This role covers the detailed design of a Citrix Farm in an AWS Environment and also one into a BT CoLo Datacentre. You will also be responsible for anti virus design and BIG creating for both data centres. SCOM experience is desirable. This Technical architect needs to be hands on to support the Wintel and Migration Engineers and support the Migration Teams.
Day to Day Tasks
- Responsible for the design and build of technical architecture
- Analyse technical technical issues
- Translate into technical designs
- Identifying deeper issues that need fixing
- Communication with non technical and technical colleagues
AWS experience is essential
Data Centre Migrations
Hands on technical architecture and design