Montash have been engaged by a world leading retail client to secure a Technical Cloud (AWS) Architect for an initial 6 month period in Amsterdam.
- AWS knowledge of S3, Redshift, EMR, Lamdba
- AWS cloud foundation: VPC, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, DirectoryService, DirectConnect, Glacier, Data Pipeline, SQS/SNS
- Active directory integration into AWS VPC
- Data integration from on-premise data sources into cloud (CDC)
- AWS direct connect setup with local PoP
- Building, indexing, searching an AWS Data Lake
- Integration of AWS services to enable API-based tasks; Amazon API development for low-complexity use-cases
- Script-based automation using CLI to implement Intrastructure templates in CloudFormation (infrastructure lifecycle management to spin-up/spin-down)
- Experience in data movement between S3, Redshift and EMR
- Expert in Redshift administration and development incl. query optimization
- Expert in EMR incl. management of node clusters using CLI
This role will be based in Amsterdam therefore Dutch local or contractors currently in Netherlands will be preferable.
If you feel that you will be of added value, please drop me a line at Charlesh@montash.com or call me on 0207 014 0231