Technical Data Analyst - Financial Services - IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT
Contract Length: 6 Months
Day Rate: £450-£550
Looking to source and secure a Technical Data Analyst to work in a Global Investment Bank.
You will be responsible for gathering data held across all product lines (Fixed Income, FX, Trade Finance, Treasury), blending the data together with Alteryx and enabling the business to understand clients behaviour across all product lines.
They require an articulate individual who will be able to speak confidently with domain subject matter experts within each product silo. The individual needs to be hands on and able to set up and manage the data loading into database or file based systems
- Experience in Corporate Banking and Fixed Income business domain
- Extensive experience modern data blending tools ie. Alteryx, Lavastorm or Pentaho, along with development knowledge of at least one programming language Java, Python, Scala, VBA
- Strong experience in ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS or Pentaho
- Experience in data visualisation tools and techniques such as Tableau, Qlikview etc
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem, No SQL etc. and related competing technologies.
- Hands on experience in Big Data implementation using Hortonworks, Cloudera or MapR and data warehousing.
- Statistics, advanced analytics skills with Alteryx, Lavastorm, Talend, R or similar data mining techniques with Big Data.
BI / Informatica / Big Data / Hadoop / Alteryx / Lavastorm / Tableau / Java / Python / ETL / CLoudera / MapR / Data Warehousing / Qlikview / SSIS / Matrix organisation / Pentaho / SSIS