Technical Data Analyst required. Our world renowned client is currently seeking a Technical Data Analyst to join them on an initial six month contract (extension likely) in their offices in Amsterdam. The Technical Data Analyst will play a key part in their enterprise digital transformation programme which seeks to revolutionise the brand's advertising data infrastructure and data management practices across their digital Ad-Tech and Ad-Ops ecosystems.
The Technical Data Analyst will have a proven track-record working within the Advertising Technology (Ad-Tech) space, with hands-on data management / web analytics expertise and a deep technical understanding of the integration of advertising tools and related advertising data and technology stacks (DoubleClick, Ad Server, Bid Manager, Analytics, DSP, DMP etc).
It is highly desirable that you also have previous experience working with the DoubleClick suite and Adobe Analytics, and have a technical understanding of Google's Data Transfer 2.0 and integrating Data Management platforms (DMP) with Demand-Side Platforms (DSP) and other related Ad-Tech.
The Technical Data Analyst will also be hugely passionate about building advertising data infrastructure and processes that improve cross-channel reporting, data quality and data streams into numerous Analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Qlikview, Hadoop, QlikView, Krux etc).
Please note the client can offer some remote working.
To Summarise, the Technical Data Analyst will have the following skills and competencies:
- Strong skills in web analytics and data analysis
- Strong technical experience with Ad-Ops and Advertising Operations tools (Ad Server, Bid Manager, Analytics, DSP, DMP etc).
- Experience working with the DoubleClick
- Good knowledge of Data Transfer v2.0
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics.
- Technical experience with Data Management and Demand-Side platform integration (DMP and DSP)
- Proven track-record working in the advertising landscape (particularly Display and Programmatic advertising)
- Strong understanding of digital metrics and KPIs with experience in reporting, dashboards and/or scorecards
Candidates must also have excellent English verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are available or coming to the end of a contract, fit the profile outlined above, and can start in January at the very latest, then please contact me ASAP with your most recent CV.