My Client is a global management consulting firm with multiple FTSE 100 clients and one of the most renowned Gold Microsoft Partner in the world (They recently received Global Recognition by Microsoft due to their very innovative approach that they have!). They're looking for a Technical Delivery Lead with a strong background with presales and delivering solutions with Microsoft suite applications.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Presales support including the analysis of customer requirements, establishing a baseline solution, development and presentation of proposals
- Working to design, implement and support appropriate Solution and Technical architectures to meet customer requirements
- Leadership and mentoring of technical resources, developing the careers of others in the team
- Developing internal propositions, methods, patterns and practices including proof-of-concept, prototype and demonstration systems
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business.
Successful applicants will have worked across the full project lifecycle for a consulting or system integrator, working in an environment where they have taken appropriate accountability of estimates, design, implementation and operation.
- A desire to work in a consulting role, across business domains, providing expertise across a wide range of technology platforms and tools
- Full life-cycle project experience, ideally from initial opportunity through to requirements, solution design, implementation and rollout
- Architecture and system design experience gained across multiple technologies, products and solutions
- Business facing with the skills to translate customer requirements into functional and technical architectures, including the ability to lead teams of users, analysts and designers, conduct requirements gathering, propose and effectively articulate ideas to stakeholders, and build consensus
- Proven track record of working to deliver at least three large scale solutions
- Good communication & presentation skills for interaction with client and senior management. Also to communicate complex technical solutions to junior members and non-technical business people
- Team leading experience
- Ideally working for a Microsoft Certified Partner in a similar role
- Degree level educated with an up to date MCSD.NET or equivalent
- A demonstrable passion for technology
- Experience of ALM tooling and work within a continuous integration environment
- Demonstrable usage of various solution technologies including (but not limited to) the following: CRM CMS, BPM, Workflow products, Enterprise Portal solutions, code frameworks
- Ability to elaborate functional requirements, using user stories and acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and processes such as Agile, SCRUM, RUP and XP and excellent understanding and proven use of Design Patterns
- Familiar with project management tools and practices, experience in project planning and estimation
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate new technologies to technical, non-technical, and management audiences
- Ability to stay current with state-of-the-art technology developments and trends
There will be an element of traveling throughout the UK and internationally if and when required.