- Thorough understanding of SAP Netweaver architecture.
- At least 3 years experience in managing the deployment of infrastructure to support SAP systems.
- Ability to create excellent working relationships across multiple geographically dispersed technical delivery and support teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
- An ability to manage complexity and seek common solutions to difficult problems while focusing on both the big picture and immediate needs
- A proven ability to engage in self directed work; maintaining schedules for multiple concurrent activities which span across different teams and geographies.
- Proven experience managing budgets/programmes of ~$5-15M spend
- Project management experience a huge plus!
- Accountable for the delivery of the technical environment services (system installation, configuration and environment support) for project applications
- Articulates project demand and ensures that installation and maintenance of environments is delivered for deployment projects.
- Accountable for production of project technical deliverables such as the Environment Overview etc..
- Create and manage hardware, software and technical resource budgets with the assistance of the Strategy & Architecture team.
- Ensures that Enterprise Systems driven requirements are impact-assesed and incorporated into project schedule (for example a support pack upgrade).
- Acts as the point of escalation for the project for issues relating to Enterprise Systems and Global Operations & Infrastructure.
- Identifies and resolves technical dependencies between his/her own and other projects.
- Manages the following: technical site readiness support, stress/ performance testing, operational acceptance testing, infrastructure design and build coordination, system setup and configuration processes and support for applications.
- Ensures that disaster recovery and business continuity plans and testing are completed in adherence with client policies and procedures