Job Title: Technical Migration Manager
Contract length: 12 months
The migration manager will be entrusted to outline the overall migration/transformation strategy, develop migration wave plan and align the plan with other stakeholders to execute end to end migration and transformation activities.
- Take a lead role to align and co-ordinate between the client and service provider to prepare specific migration planning and execution timeline
- Manage and contribute specific risk & issue management process
- Prepare Migration Solution Blueprints documents for the programme
- Align stakeholders to prepare migration scenarios for selected Core applications into the programme target landscape
- Align and co-ordinate with network and system architects come up with appropriate technical solution to migration legacy application infrastructure into DCC solutions
- Prepare and align all migration related firewall(FCC) and change management processes and follow up with relevant team to get them implemented in a timely manner
- Take a lead role in the migration cutover planning and co-ordinate and align all necessary resources to support the migration.
- Manage & co-ordinate with all other external teams to resolve all migration related dependences
- Excellent experience o datacenter consolidation and IT transformation projects
- Excellent knowledge of open systems (x86, pSeries etc. servers) and or mainframe infrastructure migration experience
- Basic experience and knowledge of DC LAN & wide area network topics
- Good knowledge about application migration & user access management processes
- Project Management skills
- English and French fluency is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized/strong administrative skills
- Leadership & conflict Management skills
French language skills are essential for this position, please only apply if you have fluency in French.
For more information please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 207 014 0231.