I am currently working with a Global FMCG Enterprise that is going through a Global Digital Transformation. Due to continuous success they are seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join part of a brand new team where you will have a lot of power and influence on the product roadmap and strategy. You will be joining a flat-hierarchies enterprise that is driven by success, ideally you will have experience in a retail environment.
As a Product Manager, your role on the team will include working closely with business partners and development teams to bring new and innovative digital experiences to life. You will play a key role in the requirements definition, functional design, and development of our consumer facing launch experiences.
Your role will include:
- Understanding and advocating for market, consumer, and stakeholder needs to ensure we are building the right product functionality at the right time to deliver maximum value to our consumers and business
- Fulfilling the duties of a product owner on an agile development team, including requirements definition, story writing, backlog prioritization, and feature roadmap creation
- Partnering with business and development teams to identify objectives, determine initiative scope, and document requirement
- Collaboration with stakeholders and development teams throughout the product development lifecycle
- Overseeing an engineering team (backend, frontend, UX)
- Bachelor's degree in Product Management, Information Systems, Business, Communications, or other relevant areas
- 5+ years of professional experience in digital/interactive/web e-Commerce, software applications, website development, web production, CRM or related field.
- Proven experience with consumer-facing e-commerce experiences
- 3 years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- Success in designing and facilitating requirements elicitation sessions including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process outcome modelling, personas, user centric design, task and workflow analysis
- Experience with working in an Agile delivery environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- A consultancy approach to your work and the ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems