Technical Product Manager (Online Retail & E-commerce)
Currently I am working with a Global Enterprise with a revenue of $38.52 billion last year, they are embarking in a Global Digital Transformation and are currently seeking a 'disruptive' Technical Product Lead to join their team. You will wear multiple hats in this role (software development manager, product manager & agile coach).
This is a great opportunity to join an extraordinary team, and be part of a highly innovative team of likeminded professionals. You will be working with the Director of E-commerce for Europe, as-well as a technical team (backend and frontend) where you will be shaping the future of their e-commerce business as-well as delivering client facing and internal projects.
My client prides themselves upon being flat hierarchy organization, where success breeds success.
If enjoy a challenging and fast paced environment, this is the role for you!
My client is looking for a seasoned professional with proven skills to join an innovative team that will shape the future of e-commerce for the business. You will work with business stakeholders and engineering leaders to support organizational goals. This role requires a strong understanding of the retail industry as well as emerging B2B trends.
- Understand and communicate market trends in drive technologies
- Use strong business judgment and a pragmatic approach to deliver market leading storage solutions
- Utilize influence and effective communication to drive closer alignment among cross functional groups and stakeholders
- Manage a cross functional team (UX, backend, frontend & junior product managers)
- Work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert in drive technologies and trends
- Highly motivated with the ability to think critically and apply strong business judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, business, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and lead cross functional teams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Product management experience in the online retail industry.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years in a Product Management/Software Development Manager is strongly preferred
- Should have successfully completed multiple product releases, preferably cradle-to-grave
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.