Technical Project Manager
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Montash is currently retained by a Sector Leading Global Organisation seeking to acquire Technical Project Manager to be part of the Global Information Technology team working on projects with global impact.
Working in the IT Business Partner function for Finance you would Provide technical management and co-ordination in the delivery of key global initiatives and projects in Finance and be recognized as the go-to person for all project related technical matters.
This is a position that requires the drive and commitment to deliver in a fast moving volatile global organization where resilience and pragmatism are pre-requisites to succeed.
Providing support to Finance Project teams during the full project lifecycle including; understanding technical issues and requirements, formulation proposed technical solutions and liaising with the correct IT SME teams to drive decision making and subsequent implementation.
- Ensure that Project technical requirements are understood, and appropriate solutions designed, planned and implemented
- Ensure technical tasks are completed according to the Project Plan including providing updates on the status of assigned tasks
- Coordinate and participate in testing of application enhancements and integrations, and verification of all defect fixes
- Provide support on the analysis of interfaces and data transfer between applications required to support the solution. Perform data related activities, including extraction, verification and load of data, automating where possible
- Support the IT Business Partner for Finance in leveraging IT Transformation through efficient and effective use of the Telephony, Network & Systems architecture.
- Engage effectively with Infrastructure and Development teams (both internally and at external vendors) that build and support the infrastructure components and application portfolio. Act as an interface between business functional teams and the internal and vendor technical resources.
- Data manipulation, testing and integration of business applications
- Support and implementation of Infrastructure components supporting Telephony, email and network integration
- Exposure to mid and back office Finance business applications
- Experience of Relational Databases, e.g. SQL and specially MS Access
- Proven ability to excel in a large fast paced challenging global organization
- A results orientated self-starter that enjoys complexity.
- Good time keeping and attention to details is essential
If this excellent opportunity is of interest please get in touch with Barty Isola. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02070140230.