Technical Resourcer - Surrey - £180 - £200 - 6 Months - Recruitment
Montash have been engaged to source a Technical recruiter to join a diverse team.
The client have recently started a large project which has meant an increase in recruitment activity. The team onsite are now extremely stretched and are looking for someone to join the team on a short term contract to assist with sourcing/screening/interview arrangements, etc.
Ideally the manager is looking for someone who is maybe looking to make the step up into onsite recruitment. This will be resourcing for technical roles. The ideal candidate will be will have experience of recruiting for roles involving these technologies.
- Fluency in English.
- Innovative approach to problem solving.
- Organized and self-motivated individuals with the ability to priorities and multitask.
- Results driven.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Recruitment/Sourcing.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures.
- Proven ability to build relationships across international/organizational boundaries.
- Drive and enthusiasm a must.
- Team player.
- Ability to work with initiative.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- You will be required to own the candidate research cycle from beginning to end. This team is comprised of trained and competent Resourcers who are able to provide a comprehensive support function to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Working closely with Talent Acquisition team to understand, support and deliver innovative resourcing/recruitment solutions.
- Provide constructive and valuable research reports for Recruitment projects.
- Work with recruiters to ensure maximum external exposure.
- Support the Recruiter in candidate research.
- Manage the response to candidates on designated vacancies.
- Taking ownership of the candidate research cycle and subsequent delivery of high caliber individuals to the lead recruiter.
- Assist recruiters with CV screening and interviewing.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate candidate data on recruitment database.
- Respond quickly, accurately and professionally to all correspondence.
- Ensure that CVs are passed to Recruiter if appropriate.