Technical services manager / Infrastructure manager / Service delivery manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
My client a global E-commerce company are looking for a technical services manager to join their established team.
The Technical Services Manager will have overall responsibility for Digital Platforms applications and infrastructure services, which includes in-house and externally developed applications and hosted services (on prem and AWS). You will also be responsible for leading an internal team of application technology experts.
- Previous experience working as an Applications & Infrastructure Manager with exposure to both Web & Mobile applications
- Background in SaaS, servers, storage, network and cloud technologies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to manage stakeholders up to executive board level
- Excellent service delivery capabilities and deep understanding of technology. Ideal candidates will have held senior roles in large scale, international service delivery environments.
- Provide technical leadership of application and infrastructure services.
- Oversee and ensure the provision of high quality applications and infrastructure support, and consultancy to other IT teams and third-party providers.
- Manage a team of application support analysts, security leads and DevOps resources. Including carrying out appraisals, one-to-one's etc.
- Build, document and maintain extensive operational and architectural knowledge of all Digital Platforms technology landscape and their interfaces.
- Works closely with third party suppliers to resolve day-to-day application and operational issues.
- Work closely with the Project Delivery teams, accepting new projects or changing into production.
- Provide the appropriate level of support diagnostics and performance monitoring.
- Define the application and infrastructure monitoring (tooling) strategy to ensure readily available access to business and operational IT performance metrics.
- Monitoring supplier and internal teams service level performance
- Budget planning and control, monitoring on-going running costs.
- Own IT service continuity (DR) process.
If this Applications & Infrastructure Manager role is of interest, then please respond with an up to date CV.