Swindon, Bournemouth, London or Northampton
£30,000 - £44,000
Montash are currently in progress with a large UK building society seeking a Technical Specialist who is to play a key part in the organizations treasury team. Not only are they seeking an individual who is up to date with the latest developments in their field, but also those who strive to improve member experience through technical excellence and industry leading design.
Roles and responsibilities
- Produce and review designs and technical requirements across all environments
- Produce and validate estimates and quotes
- Review business requirements, test strategies, warranty plans and other artefacts with accountability for the traceability of business requirements
- Provide consultancy, system support and service introduction support to Application Services
- Provide test support
- Build working relationships internally and with associated strategic partners
- Carry out technical quality reviews of strategic partner deliverables
- Help to drive continuous improvements across your assigned domain and within the Technical Practice
- Help to develop trainees and transfer specialist technical experience
- Previous financial sector experience within a treasury
- Good experience of treasury systems in a front/back office support environment.
- Functional knowledge in SQL/T-SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SSRS or Murex
- Have strong experience in stakeholder management & engagement
- Be experienced working with both onshore & offshore resources
- Have experience in leading small teams (as required) including task management & mentoring
- Have extensive experience and knowledge in Functional analysis and design, solutions engineering or mobile solutions engineering
- Possess well-developed negotiation & facilitation skills
- Have up to date knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture technologies and methods
- Where required, able to work with the business defining their requirements
If this opportunity sounds of interest and may be the right role for you please contact Ellie White on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 014 0230.