Montash are partnered with a mobility organisation based in the Berlin region looking to source a Technical Writer for the creation of conceptual overviews and documentation, reading and writing example code, producing web-content for interactive demos, as well as writing FAQs.
The suitable Consultant should be able to work in Berlin at the beginning and then commit to two days a week on site. Rest can be done from home office.
- Plan, develop, write, and edit operational manuals and procedures
- Produce high-quality help content, API and UI messaging
- In collaboration with front end developers, create electronic documentation with interactive elements to showcase the customer projects
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions of technical documents
- Educated to at least degree level in disciplines such as Technical Communications, Technical Writing or English
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a tech company writing software documentation in a web environment
- At least 1 years of experience producing web content with client frameworks such as React (preferred), Angular/Angular2, or Vue.js required
- Practical commercial experience working in a technical writing position
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for diverse audiences
- Organised nature