Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 100 Travel Client to source a Network Technical Lead for a potentially long term contract based in Luton.
The client are moving away from one of their network providers and this role is to investigate how things are done currently, and make recommendations for improvements as well as facilitating design of the future landscape
This role is not hands on, but requires someone with a network engineering design background to take requirements, and then oversee the design to hand off to a third party provider to build. You will also check and oversee builts and third party management in general.
- Substantial experience of working with large network providers (Virgin, BT etc)
- Experience of managing large network provider migrations in ideally 2 roles recently
- 3rd party management skills generally
- Strong technical background
- Routers, switches, voice and data
- Will be Cisco certified
- Network engineering / network design background
- Good people skills, able to attend high level technical meetings and interact with a professional approach at the same time as having the technical expetise
Must be cisco certified!!
Cisco / voice / network engineer / network lead / CCNA / CCT / CCENT / routing / switches / catalyst / nexus / CCNP service provider / CCNP Wireless / CCNP Security / CCNP Data centre / service design / service delivery / CCNA Voice / call centre / cisco unified communications centre / CUCC / voIP / juniper / telephony / handset